[blindkid] accessible watche any recommendations?

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 13:58:43 UTC 2012

I got Abby a talking clock.. She loves it. I feel so bad for having denied
Abby a sense of time.  I could get her  talking watch but I feel it would
be a huge distraction at school.  Also a braille watch would keep her time
telling skills up. It clear there isn't any children's braille watches.
 The Independence Market has a ladies watch for 60 dollars.
 Has anyone kids used that one?  Doesn't anyone have any tips? What do your
kids use?