[blindkid] From a crib to a bed?

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:43:50 UTC 2012

Hi, I can think of a few options. One is the crib is made for kids up to 3
so if you are both ok with it you can leave here there till she gets used to
it. You could just put the crib mattress on the floor, or get a twin, and
put a bed tent over it. They make all kinds of cute kid ones and then you
could zip her in at night, and help her get out in the morning so she will
eventually learn how.

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!