[blindkid] Board Games for Kids

Sariah Mattinson sariahmattinson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 20 03:52:53 UTC 2012

I was wondering if anyone has had experience adapting a board game for
their blind kid. I have a three-year-old who will be four soon and wanted
to get some board games that she might like but figure I will have to adapt
them somehow to make them more meaningful and fun for her. Has anyone done
this and if so what board games did you adapt and how did you go about
doing so? My daughter has no vision or light perception, so anything that
would rely on any type of vision would probably be out of the question.

Sariah