[blindkid] Looking for a former teacher

Gerardo Corripio gera1027 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 22:12:52 UTC 2012

HI listers: I'm dseeking help in trying to locate a former teacher of mine
while in the US. She's Mrs. Emily Calvert who used to teach in Alief in
Houston; afterwards she changed jobs to the Region IV something related to
technology. Anyway I'd like to regain contact with her since with all email
changes and such lost her info. I've seen a few of you guys from the Houston
area on here, thus I thought 'I'd try  if I had any luck. Thanks for any
info, and so as not to clutter the list feel free to write at my email

Gera1027 at gmail.com

Gerardo