[blindkid] harry potter

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Tue Jun 19 05:06:46 UTC 2012

Eric, I can't get that link to behave for me, but that is a good source.

If anyone else has trouble with the link, backup to the parent page-- at least I think I found the page that will get you there.

http://brailleinstitute.org/Library/Whats_Available.aspx

and scroll down.

(I'm on a Mac. Could just be a Mac thing.)

Thanks!