[blindkid] NOPBC 50/50 Raffel

Trudy Pickrel tlpickrel at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 03:58:31 UTC 2012

Money Money Money!!! The National Organization of Parents of Blind Children is once again selling 50/50 raffle tickets. Last year's prize was a lot of money.  All families attending the NFB convention in Dallas, June 30 - July 5, are encouraged to see Trudy Pickrel (301-501-1818) or Bill Jacobs (410-215-8587) at the convention to help sell tickets.  There is a prize for the adult and child selling the most tickets.

Not attending convention?  Want to purchase tickets in advance?  No problem!  Contact NOPBC Treasurer Pat Renfranz at prenfranz at gmail.com or at 801-582-2293.  Make checks payable to NOPBC.  Make sure you get your check to Pat by June 25.

You do not have to be present to win!

Trudy L. Pickrel
President, MD Parents of Blind Children
301-387-4182
301-501-1818 Cell

http://mdparentsofblindchildren.org/
Our independence comes from within. A slave can have keen eyesight, excellent mobility, and superb reading skills?and still be a slave. We are achieving freedom and independence in the only way that really counts?in rising self-respect, growing self-confidence, and the will and the ability to make choices. Above all, independence means choices, and the power to make those choices stick.

Kenneth Jernigan

 www.nfb.org