[blindkid] accessible math game?

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Sun Mar 4 23:22:37 UTC 2012

Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to help out a member of our NFB NJ affiliate who is in
graduate school.  She is looking for info on an accessible math game
and a blind child to try it out.  Here is her message below.  Please
let me know if you can help!

Thanks,
Carol

I have to find a math game on the internet, find a child to play it
and write about how they liked it and if it helped them learn math.
My professor said if I wanted to find a blind child to interview I
could. I was wondering if you would know of any accessible math games
for blind children and have any children who might be interested in
playing the game and telling me how they liked it? I

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs
973-377-0976