[blindkid] Braille note

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 7 23:48:37 UTC 2012

My 4th grade son has been taking his BrailleNote to & back from school
since Kindergarden.
For us it was never even a question - He needs the tool to do his
homework.
It is a vital part of his educational experience.
How is a child expected to keep up or excel if they are not allowed to
appropriate access & tools?
I would argue that the BrailleNote is needed to access the mandatory
general ed curriculum at home & school.
My 2 cents.
Eric