[blindkid] Braille reading speed and more...

Albert J Rizzi albert at myblindspot.org
Thu Mar 15 21:45:10 UTC 2012

As a teacher, I found that some children act very differently in school then
they do at home. would it be inappropriate for you to ask the teacher to
record   your child reading on video? Would certainly confirm your thoughts
on what he is doing in school versus what he is doing at home. would also be
a great tool for yu to review in order to perhaps learn what the teacher is
doing to motivate him to read the same way he does in school. Just a
thought.

Albert J. Rizzi, M.Ed.
Founder
My Blind Spot, Inc.