[blindkid] Braille reading speed and more...

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Fri Mar 16 14:38:50 UTC 2012

Hi Carolynn,

A couple of other things you might do:

In addition to making a video of your child reading at home, maybe
the school would make one of him reading in school.

Also, contact your local public school and find out in general how
they test for reading speed, fluency, and grade level.  Then request
that your son be tested the same way.

Carol

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ