[blindkid] Notes on Eye Poking

Traci Wilkerson traci.renee27 at gmail.com
Tue May 1 14:30:43 UTC 2012

I think what you have said is very good!  Evan presses more under his brow
than directly on his eye, so I agree there is some stimulation need that is
going on there.  He has definitely pressed his eyes in and we can now see a
gap between his eye ball and his eyelids/skin.  We will keep your thoughts
in mind, we definitely remind him that he doesn't want to harm his eyes by
pressing.

Thanks again,
Traci