[blindkid] Seeking Participants for NOPBC Style Show

Kim Cunningham kim at gulfimagesphoto.com
Thu May 3 18:16:57 UTC 2012

Calling all fashionistas, models, and show-offs to walk the catwalk this summer in Dallas!

Where: NFB National Convention, Hilton Anatole, Dallas, Texas
When: Sunday, July 1, 2012
Show Time: 2:45pm to 4:00pm (Rehearsal 1:00pm)
Room: To Be Announced

Does your child have an interest in fashion? Would your child like to walk the runway?

The NOPBC would like to invite all interested children who will be attending the NFB National Convention in Dallas this summer to apply to walk in this years fashion show. We are seeking male and female models, ages 6 to 18 yrs. Old. Each participant will wear their own favorite fashionable outfit. You can choose any style: formal, casual, sportswear, or business attire.

Please complete the below application and return to Kim Cunningham kim at tpobc.orgby June 1, 2012.

You must plan to attend the convention to be considered.

Parent’s Name:

Email Address:

Phone Number before Convention:

Phone Number during Convention:

Child’s Name:

Age:

State:

Grade:

School:

Hobbies:

Career goal:

Favorite Activity during National Convention (please note if first time attendee):

Music Choice for Walking the Runway (We will try to fulfill your child’s music choice, but we can’t promise.):