[blindkid] Summer training at Blind Industries and Services of Maryland

Dezman Jackson djackson at BISM.org
Wed May 16 13:19:07 UTC 2012

Debby,

In what state do you live?  We would be happy to help you explore options for funding including navigating the state rehab.  Please get in contact with Dan Wenzel or myself Via the info on the flyer.  We would be happy to contact you as well if you would like.

Best regards,

Dezman Jackson MA, NOMC, NCLB
BISM Youth Services
Follow us: Facebook - Bism YouthPrograms
Twitter @BISM_Youth

Blind Industries and Services of Maryland
3345 Washington Blvd
Baltimore, MD 21227
Phone: 410-737-2676
Mobile: 251-689-4623
Fax: 410-737-2689
Toll Free: 888-322-4567
E-mail: djackson at bism.org
BISM's purpose is to positively change people's attitudes about blindness