[blindkid] walking home from school.

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Thu May 17 02:50:29 UTC 2012

I have some similar issues. There have been times in my life when I have
understood and route well and done it every day. Then the whole situation
changes, move or job, and when I get to the new place, well I just don't get
busy and figure out what to do. I definitely want Aubrie to get some really
good training so she can feel comfortable in moving without thinking that
someone has to walk her every step of the way in the new place. Of course,
the best place for that is an NFB Training Center.