[blindkid] A new blog resource for parents and teachers of blind children

Mary Jo Hartle mjhartle23 at gmail.com
Sun May 27 03:39:40 UTC 2012

Hi all,

                I wanted to make you aware of a new blog I have developed
for parents and teachers of blind children.  It is called "Making it on the
Playground".  You can visit it at www.makingitontheplayground.com  I am
really excited about it and hope that you will check it out and give me some
feedback on it.  I really hope that this will serve to be useful to others
out there.  Please help me spread the word about this.

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Sincerely,

Mary Jo Thorpe Hartle, Med, TBS, NOMC