[blindkid] Repeat call for Cute Convention Kid Photos

Carlton Anne Cook Walker nopbcpres at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 03:13:20 UTC 2012

Hi all,

The Deadline has been extended, and we need your pictures of children at
our convention in Dallas.

Let's face it, our children, young and old, are terrific.  Moreover,
Convention is a life-changing experience that allows our children to spread
their wings in ways they never thought possible.

Please help us in the creation of a digital compilation of pictures (with
descriptive tags) of children and youth activities at the 2012 NFB
Convention (including the NOPBC Conference, NFB Child Care, Jernigan
Institute Youth Track, etc. -- but we already have plenty of fashion show
pictures).  We want to include all the various aspects of what our children do
at Convention from the serious to the whimsical.  We plan to share this
product with our current sponsors and to use it to show new parents how fun
and meaningful Convention is for our children.

Please send your digital photographs of our blind children at the
Convention along with a brief description of the activity (including first
names of participants, if desired).  NOPBC Second Vice President Kim
Cunningham is coordinating the effort, and I ask you to send publishable
digital pictures to her at kim at tpobc.org.

Of course, not all pictures can be used.  Nevertheless, we want a plethora
of options -- and we LOVE seeing cute kids!!  Please send your pictures!!

*NEW deadline for picture and description submission is November 30, 2012.
*

Thank you so much for your support in this effort!

--
Carlton Anne Cook Walker
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children