[blindkid] {Disarmed} Fwd: An Evening with Temple Grandin

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Mon Nov 12 16:55:58 UTC 2012

Those of you in the Orlando area might want to attend this
event.  Temple Grandin is a major voice in the autism field and much
of what she has to say is applicable to our kids as well, and of
course, to our kids who also are on the autism spectrum.  I had the
opportunity of hearing Temple Grandin speak in New Jersey years
ago.  It was an incredibly interesting experience and I took away
many gems of wisdom.

Carol

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ