[blindkid] Preparing for the PSAT & Pre-ACT - Seeking Insights

Pat Renfranz dblair2525 at msn.com
Sat Oct 6 17:06:54 UTC 2012

We've had a few issues getting accommodations lined up for Caroline to take
the PSAT in Braille on the 17th, mainly having to do with a lack of
knowledge of school personnel. Once the accommodations were approved, I
called the college board to see if a Braille practice test could be
provided; I was told that, although I could not order it directly, when the
school ordered a test in Braille, practice materials in Braille would be
sent to the school. No sign of it yet, of course.
Pat