[blindkid] Writing Pencils

Sherry Hamby-Vance sherry_hamby at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 8 18:25:14 UTC 2012

I am needing help locating writing pencils for my nephew that is legally blind.  I am hearing about #1 pencils, and now #8B Pencils.  What works best and where do I locate them?  He is a student in the 2nd grade.

Thanks,

Sherry Hamby-Vance, MA, SPHR, HSET
Human Resources Director
Pense Brothers Drilling Co., Inc.
Phone: 573.783.3347
Fax: 573.783.4374
Cellphone: 573.631.2218

This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.