[blindkid] Preparing for the PSAT & PLAN (Pre-ACT) - Seeking Insights - follow up...

Arielle Silverman arielle71 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 21:50:46 UTC 2012

Eric,
I forwarded your message to Allison Hilliker who works at BookShare.
I'll let you know what I hear back from her. It seems strange that
this would happen with any book published on BookShare and especially
an educational one--I'd think the image issue would have been
corrected during proofreading.
Arielle