[blindkid] Need pictures of Children and Youth (Birth to 21) from 2012 in Dallas

Carlton Anne Cook Walker nopbcpres at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 23:01:38 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

I am pleased to announce that the NOPBC is creating a digital compilation
of pictures (with descriptive tags) of children and youth activities at
the 2012 NFB Convention (including the NOPBC Conference, NFB Child Care,
Jernigan Institute Youth Track, etc.).  We want to include all the various
aspects of what our children do at Convention from the serious to the
whimsical.  We plan to share this product with our current sponsors and to
use it to show new parents how fun and meaningful Convention is for our
children.

To this end, I write to request digital photographs of our blind children
at the Convention along with a brief description of the activity (including
first names of participants, if desired).  NOPBC Second Vice President Kim
Cunningham is coordinating the effort, and I ask you to send publishable
digital pictures to her at kim at tpobc.org.

Of course, not all pictures can be used.  Nevertheless, we want a plethora
of options -- and we LOVE seeing cute kids!!

**** Please make certain that the parent/guardian of all children depicted
in your submitted photograph(s) consent to the publication of the
photograph for NOPBC and/or sponsor educational, informational, and
promotional purposes.  By submitting said photograph(s), you warrant that
parental permission for such publication has been obtained.*

Deadline for picture and description submission is October 30, 2012.

Thank you so much for your support in this effort!

*Carlton*

--
Carlton Anne Cook Walker
President, National Organization of Parents of Blind Children