[blindkid] Braille ReadersAre Leaders contest

DrV icdx at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 21 16:22:48 UTC 2012

Good morning all,
My kids have both been asking about the traditional Braille Readers are Leaders contest.
I know that in the near future the NFB will be launching Braille Readers are Leaders 360 (BRL360) & that this sounds like a great program (info below).
Natalie Shaheen alluded that the Parents Division may still be offering something along the lines of the of the traditional contest this year.
Could anyone clarify?
Thanks
EricV