[blindkid] TPOBC is on Facebook!

Elizabeth D liz86_2004 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 19:44:02 UTC 2012

Hi everyone!I just wanted to send out an email, inviting anyone who would like to join Texas Parents of Blind Children (TPOBC) new Facebook page. Please find us on Facebook & invite anyone who you think this may benefit, & would like to be a part of our group. We will be posting events, articles, updates, answering questions, etc. We also have other parent groups as our friends, & we can share information, updates & news.
Take care, Liz JohnsonMother to Emily, 7 yr. ONH/SOD