[blindkid] iPhone and iPad

SUSAN POLANSKY sepolansky at verizon.net
Fri Oct 26 02:50:41 UTC 2012

We were not ready to buy an iPone and data plan so we got Jason the iPod touch, it does need to connect to a wireless network to work. The iPod Touch is basicly the iPhone without the phone. He has apps that tell him the color of his clothes, identifies money, tells him if he has left the lights on, etc. He also has lots of fun apps. He does email and faecbook on it and searches the web.
Braille Press has a book on apps, this is how he found some of the ones he uses.

Susan T. Polansky