[blindkid] Urgent: please sign this petition to help a blind kid!

Beth Koenig bethko at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 18:29:00 UTC 2012

The parents have been to Braille Institute and RCOC. What's IRC again,
too many acronyms in my head...
Thanks,
Beth Koenig
bethko at gmail.com
(714) 699-DEAF (3323)
Director of Deaf Blind Services
Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center
1525 Durant Street 303
Santa Ana, CA 92706
http://www.deafadvocacy.org
Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence.
At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and
services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equality and
independence in all areas of life.