[blindkid] computers as school credit

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 21:56:30 UTC 2012

Okay, so I just got a notice that my 9th grader is failing computer applications and it is a required course.  WOW, possibly because they haven't taught him ANY computer or tech skills at all.  And here is the clincher, if he does fail it, he has to repeat it next year.  Gee, if they don't give him the education to use JAWS and such I don't think it will matter how many times he repeats it.

Maybe this will be the sign that I am not the only one who knows that they should be teaching him technology. Sigh

Rosina Foster