[blindkid] Preschool math

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 01:35:42 UTC 2012

That app is awesome, but not if the kid can't see the screen. All the
questions are oral, but finding the answers isn't. It doesn't work with
Voice over at all. I'll look at my apps, but I don't think any of them fully
function with voice over.

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!