[blindkid] Fwd: Adolescent Siblings Study

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Fri Sep 14 21:47:18 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone,

Here is information about a sibling study you
might want to participate in.  From taking a look
at the survey, it seems to me that the researcher
is particularly interested in developmental
disabilities, but that the control group will be
two siblings without developmental
disabilities.  So if you have two adolescents, as
called for, your blind child can be either in the
"with developmental disabilities" or "without
dev. disabilities" group.  I have to say I like
the idea of a survey in which a blind kid can be in the control group!!!

Best wishes,
Carol

Carol Castellano
President, Parents of Blind Children-NJ