[blindkid] question about possible symptoms

Jill Fass jillfass at gmail.com
Wed Apr 3 17:27:01 UTC 2013

When I was that age I have steriod blindmess that called it. I was on
high does of steriods and all I could see was Half black and rainbow
specks in the same eyes. They would last for hours. Sometimes I would
get a headache, but not all the time.  Not sure if that helps, but
wanted to   throw this out there.

Jill