[blindkid] Convention room mate

Bonnie Lucas lucas.bonnie at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 05:56:55 UTC 2013

Hello Everyone,

Aubrie and I are planning on attending convention this year and we are
hoping to share our room with at least another person,. We would be happy to
share with a mother and child, something we have done in the past. There is
a slight chance we might not come if the prices here don't come down on the
airfare. Last I heard, tickets, on Alaska, were $1200. I like to fly Alaska
because the mileage program is good. We'll start doing more checking this
week.

Thanks.

Oh, you can call or email me off line.    907-301-6808.

Bonnie