[blindkid] Call for Submissions

Deborah Kent Stein dkent5817 at att.net
Tue Aug 20 15:34:33 UTC 2013

I am compiling an issue of Future Reflections that will focus on the 2013
national convention.  I would love to include some articles by parents and
kids about their convention experiences.  Whether you attended convention
for the first time or you're a veteran of many years' standing, your stories
and thoughts are most welcome.  If you've never tried your hand at writing
before, this is a great opportunity to get started.  (Of course, if you're
an experienced writer, that's great, too!)  Please contact me off list if
you're interested.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Debbie Stein
Future Reflections
dkent5817 at att.net
773-203-1394