[blindkid] Audio Described Holiday Programs On TV

hpscheffer at aol.com hpscheffer at aol.com
Sun Dec 8 15:47:25 UTC 2013

This is great information, thank you so much!!!!

I've noticed the list of DVS titles went down for 2013 compared to 2012, I know there are releases still happening, but we need for the list to go up significantly from one year to another. My daughter loves having this service, a whole other world opened up to her. It would be nice to see DVS as much as Captions.

Thanks for sharing!!

Heidi