[blindkid] smile.amazon

Karen Frech hersteink at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 13 12:10:38 UTC 2013

WOW!I wish I knew about this easy way to donate 2 weeks ago. I missed using it for most of my holiday gifts.Karen HersteinHappy Holidays!
Here's an easy way to support the programs of the National
Organization of Parents of Blind Children. The following information
from Holly Miller, President, POBC-NJ and Board Member, NOPBC, will
tell you more.

Amazon has a new charitable giving program called Amazon Smile. You
go to <http://www.smile.amazon.com/>www.smile.amazon.com (instead of
just amazon.com), select your charity of choice, and shop as you
would normally. Amazon then donates .5% of your total purchase to the
charity. No extra cost to you. Perfect for the upcoming holidays and
supporting our organization!

The site will ask you to choose a charity--just type in National
Organization of Parents of Blind Children!