[blindkid] Holiday message: Reaching out to blindkid listeners

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Mon Dec 16 14:32:47 UTC 2013

Hi Eric,

Relaxing and not letting our emotions get to us is a good
thing!  This list shouldn't get personal.  It should be welcoming,
friendly, and encouraging, even when we need to express a differing
opinion.  You are right--when we disagree we should all do so agreeably!

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Happy Holidays to you and to all our
list friends!

Warm wishes,
Carol

Carol Castellano