[blindkid] code changes

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 22 02:39:58 UTC 2013

Hello:

     The international organization concerned with English braille is The
International Council on English Braille. Their website is:
http://www.iceb.org

     The Braille Authority of North America's web site is:
http://www.brailleauthority.org/
You can read about the UEB on this site. Hope this helps.

Regards,

Robert