[blindkid] *for any and all students across the country* Western Region Student Seminar.

Darian Smith dsmithnfb at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 23:57:53 UTC 2013

High schoolers are  welcome but must have an adult with them.
 Friday  will probably have  some sort of social  event that evening,
but the program will not start until Sat.

 Thanks so much!
  Darian

--
Darian Smith

Text the word BLIND to 85944 to donate $10 to the NFB Imagination Fund
via your phone bill.

The time is now to eliminate Subminimum Wages for People with Disabilities

http://www.nfb.org/fairwages

“We know not of our future, but we know of our past. A past that is
made up of our ancestor’s Dreams, their stories and hopes.
These sights once seen, sounds heard and emotions felt are now our
knowledge. The knowledge that guides us to this very moment…”
-Darian Smith