[blindkid] Bookshare???

Allison Hilliker AllisonH at benetech.org
Tue Jan 22 20:29:37 UTC 2013

Sure thing. You do an f with space bar. Meaning that you hold down dots 1, 2, 4 and the space at the same time. This is a find command. You then follow the prompts. It'll probably ask your son if he wants to search forward or back. If he is at the beginning of the file he'll press enter on forward. Then he can type in the text he is looking for. In the case of Bookshare books he'll want to search for begin content. Then he'll press enter and the display should move him to that text. To do this a second time he'll just press f with space bar again and restart the process.

I hope that makes sense.

Best,
Allison