[blindkid] Tactile Graphics

Dani Baisden dani.baisden at gmail.com
Thu Jul 18 13:12:24 UTC 2013

Good Morning,

I'm new to the list and wanted to introduce myself before I chimed in. I'm
Dani Baisden. My husband and I are in the process of adopting a 2 year old
girl from India who is totally blind (NLP). I have been paying close
attention to the discussion on tactile graphs and charts because it will
be something we will encounter with our daughter in the near future.

In regards to the 3Doodler: 3D pen. My husband saw this product on
KickStarter when they were trying to get production off the ground. We
contributed to the project and will receive a "beta" version of the 3D pen
in January. It really looks like something that will come in handy for
charts and graphs and maps. We'll be glad to share the pros and cons once
we get the pen and have a chance to try it out.

~Dani Baisden