[blindkid] Tactile Graphics

Richard Holloway rholloway at gopbc.org
Sat Jul 20 05:11:06 UTC 2013

Yes, and I think the term used for the application was "rapid prototyping". No matter which actual process is used, if it produces stable models and becomes affordable enough, I'd love to have one, or gain access to one for some pieces my daughter could explore and use from time to time.

Sent from my iPhone