[blindkid] Nashville Sounds baseball, anyone?

Eric Calhoun eric at pmpmail.com
Tue Jun 4 15:58:21 UTC 2013

Hi everyone, on Sunday, June 16, 2013, I will be in Nashville, Tennessee,
for a 2:05 game, featuring the Nashville Sounds, Milwaukee Brewers,
Triple-A, against the New Orleans Zephyrs, Florida Marlins Triple-A, for
Father's Day.  I would like to know if there are any blindkid members in
the Nashville area, who would like to enjoy a day at the park, Greer
Stadium, 534 Chestnut Street, in Nashville.  I will be coming back from
Indian Creek Camp and will be ending my trip by taking in some baseball.
We can discuss what it's like to have a blind kid, while enjoying some
quality baseball.  If interested, please email me at eric at pmpmail.com or
give me a call on my cellphone at 916-889-4809.

Eric
..

Eric from Los Angeles.  May 2013 be the best ever, and may the rest of
your life be a joyous occasion. Eric on Facebook: eric at pmpmail.com.  On
Night Talk: 914-940-1028.  Confidentiality Notice: This email is for the
sole use of its its intended recipient(s).  Please consider before
forwarding.  Any communication deemed to be slanderous, obscene or
inappropriate in any way may be subject to blacklisting without notice.
recipient(s) are hereby reminded that harassment, at any time, will not be
tolerated.   c+,aber, an objectionable email may be a deletable email.
Thank you for your cooperation.