[blindkid] Medical ID bracelets/necklaces

Julie Yanez jyanez112 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 05:16:53 UTC 2013

It's already there. Her Dr and I tracked it for months before a diagnosis.
My fear is that if she has a vasalvagal episode and they try to check how
coherent she is by her eyes, I wouldn't want any medicine administered for
something more severe because her eyes don't dilate or react like a sighted
person. She shad lots of scaring on her iris. But since there is no
medication for V.V. it's not a cause for a M.I.D.
I'm just curious where others stand with this situation.