[blindkid] Medical ID bracelets/necklaces

Carol Castellano carol_castellano at verizon.net
Tue Jun 11 12:37:59 UTC 2013

Hi Julie,

Does your daughter use a cane?  If she were to pass out, the cane
would be a good identifier for her blindness.

Also, how quickly does she come to when she passes out?  If it's
pretty quick, then there's probably not too much cause for worry that
the level of her eye responsiveness would be a problem.  I'm a
fainter, too, but always wake up again right away.

Carol

Carol Castellano
Parents of Blind Children-NJ
Director of Programs