[blindkid] NLS Braille Summit

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sat Jun 22 23:08:58 UTC 2013

Many of you may not be aware but NLS just finished a 3 day Braille Summit
at the Perkins School for the Blind.  This really was so much than 'just' a
discussion of NLS's braille services but even got as far as a general
discussions of Braille readers.  I just finished a report from what my
personal thoughts were of the summit as a parent.  All of the panels are
online by Perkins and I posted links in my  blog (the first panel may be
hard to hear so use headphones and turn up the volume.

I HIGHLY recommend the braille literacy panel on the 3rd day.

http://visionfora.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-braille-summit-parents-perspective.html
--Penny