[blindkid] Sewing techniques

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 15:06:29 UTC 2013

Hi Carol:

Bernie here!!

As you bring this up, I was full of warm, puffy fuzzies all over the
place.  If ever I had a wonderful blind role model, it was Ramona
Walhof.  Sewing is not, and never will be my forte.  But that dear
lady made her children clothing as well as her husband and herself.
she used to cut out the patterns and sew everything right up.  Kudos
to Ramona!!!  She taught me an awful lot.  I love her so much.  She is
a wonderful teacher.

Bernie