[blindkid] Disney Video Description TV Listings

Alison Stephens amspencer at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 5 22:01:40 UTC 2013

I know there has been discussion in the past about video description on TV.  Not sure if this link has already been posted, but I was excited to find it.  I was looking for kids shows, and came across a Disney page that shows all described video tv shows for March.  The next broadcast is March 8th, and I can't wait to see if it works for us.  I couldn't find a similar listing for Nickelodeon.  Here is the link:

http://a.dolimg.com/en-US/disneychannel/media/tvschedule/index.html

Alison