[blindkid] Spanish language materials?

Lynda Zwinger lyndaz918 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 7 22:47:28 UTC 2013

Dear List,

I'm gathering information to bring with me to a pre-IEP meeting with the
parents of a local blind child.  I am chagrined to find that I cannot find
any NOPBC or NFB materials in Spanish, which is their only language.

If there are resources in Spanish, could someone please point me to them?
Is there a Spanish option on this listserv?

In my part of the country, materials in Spanish would be very helpful to a
number of parents of blind children:  if we do not have Spanish materials,
how would we go about accomplishing this?

thanks very much,

Lynda Zwinger
President, Arizona Parents of Blind Children