[blindkid] accessible reading compression program.

Penny Duffy pennyduffy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 07:52:31 UTC 2013

Does anyone know of an accessible reading comprehension programs geared
for elementary students?.  Abby's class is using a program called Raz-Kids.
It offers an iPad, PC or android interface.  It has ebooks and
than quizzes that the teacher and view the kids progress and move them up
to another level. It is completely not accessible.

The school is going to try and find an alternative. I know there is a
great wealth of knowledge here and perhaps someone knowa of something.

She does have a braille display and she has an iPad at school and home. At
school they have a 1:1 ratio.

I know they have tasked my daughter's TVI to find an alternative as if she
doesn't have enough to do.
--

--Penny

visionfora.blogspot.com