[blindkid] PE in middle school

Bernadette Jacobs bernienfb75 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 16:56:35 UTC 2013

Good Afternoon Julie!

Don't lose heart Darling!  Firstly, RE: the combination lock, there
actually is, (believe it or not), such a thing as Braille Combination
Locks.  And they are very easy to work. You can check with Ellen
Ringlein over at NFB: 410-659-9314 in the independence market.  You
might also check with the folks over at BISM: 410-7372600 and ask to
speak with Andy McIver.  Or there's Independent Living Aids.  I don't
remember the number offhand.  You can always "goodsearch" it.

As for the dressing part, I'm not the expert in that department.  But,
hopefully, before long, somebody will have some ideas for you there as
well.