[blindkid] eHow articles

Jessica Kovacs jessica.kovacs979 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 19:10:15 UTC 2013

Hi- I got so mad when I looked at those eHow articles. I mentioned it on a Facebook group for parents of blind children and another mom told me this about the site " They pay their "writers" very little and their diabolical plan is to write articles on every topic imaginable, rank in google for those key words and plaster their pages with ads. They make a lot of money and are part of the same network that owns livestrong. If you write for them you'd just be adding to their bottom line."

So don't look at the articles or you help them make money. It would be good to write to their administrators but don't keep clicking on the articles. We don't want them rising in prominence on google from our hits.  It's so sad that people make money this way.

Jessica