[blindkid] Chrome books & braille displays

Robert Jaquiss rjaquiss at earthlink.net
Tue May 14 01:04:41 UTC 2013

Hello:

     The AFB's may issue of Access World has a review of Chrombooks. The
machine needs improvement. The Chrombook seems to be essentially a web
browsing device. Because of this, I would suggest trying an iPad to see if
it could do the same job. If so, braille displays will interface with it.

Regards,

Robert